Change your IP – Anonymox
Do you want to change your IP?
Anonymox is Free, and works with Firefox.
Why would I use this?
- Anonymous browsing
- Change your IP to a specific country (eg UK to see BBC’s iPlayer)
- Visit blocked or censored websites (eg the BBC blocks iPlayer for those outside of the UK)
- Delete cookies, and to show your IP
- It’s Free
- To watch all your adverts in Dutch (great if you want to learn a new language)
- Stop data-mining of your surfing by Google
Where do I download it?
You need to use the Firefox Browser – and download:
Any issues with it?
- Adverts will become annoying.
- Has a maximum limit – so don’t use it constantly
How to use it?
- A blue cross will appear near the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the blue cross
- Select the Red ACTIVE checkbox
- Identities = the different countries you can change to (Netherlands, UK or US)
- CHANGE IDENTITY button – to change your IP