File Encryption – Kruptos – The BEST Encryption
Encryption will only be used, if it’s easy to work. The easiest to use encryption is Kruptos. I’m not the only person saying this, here are the reviews.
What does it do?
- File Encryption & USB encryption
- Windows platform – 32bit and 64 bit. XP to Windows 7.
- Integrated into Windows – via a “right click” menu – 2 clicks to total encryption
- 256 bit Encryption
- Filename Encryption – this is critical
- Auto re-encrypts after editing or viewing a file
- Encrypts your USB drive and portable devices – to prevent data theft if the USB is lost or stolen
- Sets a different password for each time you encrypt a file. If sending a file to 10 people, you could set 10 passwords, or just one password.
- The licence is for “you”. So if you buy a license, you can use it at home or work. If you own 3 laptops – the one licence covers all 3 devices.
What’s not to like?
It’s not free – but it is cheap for encryption ($18 – to cover all your machines).
Paypal is accepted.
It’s windows only, not for Linux, Unix, or Mac.
Free Download Trial version
This is “fully functional”, so you can really test the software.
Kruptos has outstanding ease of use. This is a 10/10 product – and stands alone for usability and encryption.
I cannot congratulate this company enough, for putting users first.