University of South Wales, Newport – City Campus – World’s prettiest, most Iconic Riverside University
Congratulations if you are due to start in September 2015. It’s the start of a love affair.
Ground floor = Reception, small coffee shop, exhibition floor
B = Books, Breakfast and Bacon. 1st floor is the library and Canteen – which serves great Breakfasts.
D = Duffers floor. Information Security and Forensics. Yay!
Not everyone will be so lucky as to study at City Campus. But if you get the chance, take it.
You’ll be in love with her, for the rest of your life.
Why study at the University of South Wales
There are lots of reasons. Here are just a few:
- February and September starts for BA (Hons) Business top-ups as well as many Masters programmes
- One of the top 10 largest universities in the UK
- The largest university in Wales with over 33,000 students
- The UK’s leading university for support (winner of the Times Higher Education Outstanding Support for Students Award 2012)
- Outstanding teaching quality with 12 excellence awards
- 94%* of our graduates are in employment or further study six months after course completion (HESAPerformance Indicator for Employment of Leavers 2013/14)
- Scholarships of up to £2,500 per year available to international students
- Students from the European Union may benefit from reduced university fees due to the Welsh Tuition Fee Grant, a number of sports, financial and IT related undergraduate bursaries and scholarships worth up to £1000 as well as a Postgraduate scholarships of up to £1500.
- Courses based on the real world – our links with industry in the UK and overseas mean that our teaching is informed by actual practice. We work closely with employers to help ensure that what you learn meets the demands of the workplace, and regularly update modules to reflect real-life trends
- Low-cost of living (Push.co.uk Cost of Living Survey)
**Waves** to University South Wales, Newport.